Unique Product Attributes:
• High quality oil based gold size
• Well known for its predictability and length of open time
• Reaches tack in around 1-3 hours
• Will remain open for gilding for even longer
• Approximate coverage of 15m/lt
• Suitable for interior and exterior work
Application Hints & Tips:
• Stir gently to combine all components in order to assure consistent results.
• Never shake as this may cause bubbles to form, affecting the finished surface.
• Allow the gilded surface to cure for a week if it is to be covered with a sealer.
Intricate detail and subtle inflections come to life with Charbonnel inks. The top choice of...
Used along with, or in place of tusche (lithographic ink), these dense, black crayons are...
Tarlatan is used in the etching process to gently wipe away ink on the plate....