Unique Product Attributes:
• High quality oil based gold size
• Well known for its predictability and length of open time
• Reaches tack in around 1-3 hours
• Will remain open for gilding for even longer
• Approximate coverage of 15m/lt
• Suitable for interior and exterior work
Application Hints & Tips:
• Stir gently to combine all components in order to assure consistent results.
• Never shake as this may cause bubbles to form, affecting the finished surface.
• Allow the gilded surface to cure for a week if it is to be covered with a sealer.
Contains: Bitumen, essence of turpentineDry extract: 25% Finish: Gloss...
Tarlatan is used in the etching process to gently wipe away ink on the plate....
Powder form of tree sap used in etching aquatint boxes to dust plates. Characteristics: Aquatint...